Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

"Match" Illustration Friday

I will be selling this soon in my etsy shop. It measures 12" x 12"x 1 1/2", and is created on gallery wrapped canvas.


AscenderRisesAbove said...

very nice; once again!

Collaging-Kristen said...

That is a great color of red!! And the white writing makes it really decadent.

(btw, thanks for visiting my blog!!)

Have a great weekend :))

miss sam duffy said...

the colours here are so striking! You must live and breathe art!

you are inspiring me to work again!

Thanks always


Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

HI Tara...

IT is SOOO GOOD to hear from you... and THANKS so much for your kind words of encouragement left on my blog.

I am going to add you to my link list...
BTW... LOVE the "Match" Illustration... I think your drawings are WONDERFUL

tararossstudios said...

Thanks so much everyone!