Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Starting a new art journal



I am starting another new journal. After the "1,000 Artists Journals project" entries I sent off my journal and I am missing it, so I decided to start another one. It seems I never finish them totally anyway. Here is just the front. I will try to take some pics with my camera when the lighting is better. This is from my scanner. I got the journal from Daniel Smith. I'm not sure if they have these anymore but I really like the rough torn archival watercolor pages in them. I'll be taking more photos of my journal this weekend.

I used a new poster paint type white pen for my identification in her hair! It is a "Pen-touch" quick dry opaque white ink, permanent marker. I love it!!!

No comments: