Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Working on new paintings and the feel of fall is near...



I love this time of year, just when the weather starts to change. I know I am early, but I just can't help myself! I made these paintings with the feeling that fall is near. The painting on the left is called, "I found Mine". Remember when you were little, (or big) and looked high and low for the perfect pumpkin? Well, this is Penny, and she just found hers! She is in my shop now.
The painting on the right will be in my shop soon, I haven't named her yet.

4 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi tara!
they are both wonderful! i love the day when fall comes. it is my favorite time of year. i also love seeing all of your art supplies. what a great photo!
melissa

Unknown said...

They are both so cute! Fall has always been my favorite time of year...I can't wait until is stops being so dang hot here and starts feeling more like fall!

Linda O'Neill said...

It's Pumpkin lady! These are wonderful, Tara...they send out that warm and cozy feeling of Fall!

Mercedes De La Jara said...

They are both wonderful !!