Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Monday, October 13, 2008

A new painting and a shout out


I used a different color palette for this painting. I'm not so sure I like it, but it has the feeling of fall colors. Most of my paintings are made with bright, fun colors. I used umbers and rust type colors for this painting. I love using molding paste for background texture. You might ask, why the numbers 534?,,, well, I'm not sure, they just came to me at the time. It measures 8 x 10 inches and is created on gallery canvas.


Thanks to Amy over at Parent Sphere for a shout out for my Sammy doll! He really needs a new home!

1 comment:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi tara!
i just love it and the colors are wonderful. i love how intuitive your paintings are. they speak to you and it shows. very inspiring!
xo
melissa