Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Moleskine cover

Moleskine cover
I have been working in my moleskin. I added my ceramic button (I made in cermics class) to the front. I always finish my covers last, or at least when my moleskine is almost filled up. I'm not sure why I do it that way. I guess I need to be happy with the inside before I make the outside. As I write this, that is the way life is too. You have to be happy on the inside so you can be happy on the outside. Probably poorly stated but you get what I mean!

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi tara!
oh your journal cover is wonderful!

i love your analogy to life!

just perfect!
the button looks great.

have a wonderful weekend!

melissa

Dana said...

Your ceramic button is wonderful! I always do my covers last. That way, I know what the "whole picture" of the journal turned out to be.