Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Collab with Syd continued




Here is Syd's canvas that I worked on. I tried to incorporate my drawings into her little car, but it just didn't work. So,,, I decided to do my share on the back of the canvas. It reads " It is way more fun to take an art vacation,,,,,,, than to venture out on the high seas!" This canvas fits into the canvas pouch you saw in my previous post.




I thought you might like to see the initial drawing I made for our project.

Next step,,,, I mail off my partially completed canvas for Syd to work on. Stay tuned!

8 comments:

The Itsy Bitsy Spill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Itsy Bitsy Spill said...

It's nice that you guys make fun art together, so sweet!! I have fun visiting your beautiful blog, You are a great artist!!

Mary Stanley said...

Love it! what fun you guys are having on your collab!

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my gosh!
i love it! you two are creating something so special because not only is the art magical, but your friendship and fun really shines through!
thank you for sharing it!

Tara's Art Camp said...

Thank you so much everyone,,, now lets see what Syd does with my partial creation,, stay tuned. I can't wait,, anything she paints is pure magic!

Gwen said...

I really love this, and I can't wait to see what you get back!

Tara's Art Camp said...

thanks Gwen, me too.

julie king said...

this collaboration looks like fun! i look forward to seeing the end result.