Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Artist you should know about...

Meet Marcio Diaz. I met him at the Edmonds art festival this weekend. He paints circles,,,,,, and circles,,,,,, and circles..... I was captivated by the color and the intensity of the motion of the circles. So mesmerizing, so spiritual, so unique. I a have a special affinity to circles, so Marcio's work spoke to me. He was delightful and had a translator there so I could ask him questions.




The photos don't do his work justice. Look at all those beautiful circles!


6 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

Circles are good things. A lovely find; thank you for showing us!

Tara's Art Camp said...

Yes, so true!

Pat said...

Circles are amazing little things loaded with infinite possibilities. It's definitely my favorite of all the geometric shapes. :)

These paintings are beautiful.

Tara's Art Camp said...

I wish you could see them close up they are amazing!

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my gosh!
they are fabulous! i love circles too!

lynne h said...

oh my goodness. this is inspiring...