Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"Connect"


"Connect"

Do you ever want to connect with someone, so bad it hurts. Maybe it's a twinkle in their eye, the way they smile, the way they seem so self confidant? We take the easy way out and approach softly most of the times, and maybe never say a thing. Don't you wish you could just walk up to someone and say "Let's connect!"

This didn't sell at the gallery of Center for Spiritual Living, so I am offering it in my shop. I love this piece, how could I not?

4 comments:

Susan Goodell said...

I love your paintings. They are so fun and always make me smile. I have just started a brand new blog and I'd love you to stop by and check it out.

Georgina said...

Tara,

I met a very funny woman doing the blog thing. We got along so well, I finally told her we needed to talk via the telephone, and we connected...we now have this great long distance friendship and hopefully one day, we can get together for a great time. So yes, I know how wonderful it is to connect with someone that just feels right!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi tara!
oh i just love this painting!
i am so glad we have connected!
xoxoxox

Tina said...

I saw your pieces at CSL and loved them! I find the colors so exciting.