Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some exciting art journaling news!





I am so happy to share with you about the new artist journals that are coming out very soon by Strathmore Artist Papers.  I was asked to submit the work I do on watercolor paper in my visual journals (girl and sisters) for the NAMTA (national art materials trade association) show this April.  The visual journals have just debuted at the show and will be available to purchase in July I believe. They were produced with the thought of having heavyweight paper that can hold up to the rigors of mixed media and watercolor.  There will be
a product line of Visual Journals that include high performing papers such as heavyweight drawing, mixed media, bristol and watercolor.
I will be sharing more soon...
What do you create in for your visual/artist journals?

14 comments:

apinkdreamer said...

hi! i'm so glad to hear that good news!!!i love art journaling and i adore your pages!

tascha said...

YAY! That is fantastic!

Kathryn Dyche said...

Wow, way to go. I was so inspired by your posts that I went and bought a journal the other day to start my very own art journal. Now I just have to make the leap and create that first page.

Tara's Art Camp said...

Thank you!

Dyche ~ Good for you. I would suggest painting the page first with a wash or repeated design so you are not faced with a blank page. That will help you get going.

Diane said...

This is so exciting--thank you so much for sharing!

Kolleen said...

that is such exciting news!!!

whoo hoo!!!

i saw your post on Mindy's blog and am so happy i popped over to visit!!!

what a fun blog you have and i love your art!!!!

happy wednesday to you!
xoxo
k

The Itsy Bitsy Spill said...

lOVE THE PAGES! yOUR JOURNALS ARE WONDERFUL INSPIRING LOVELY AND OH SO MAGICAL!!!!!! Great news woman!!!

Unknown said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations!

Megan Hoover said...

congrats!!!! awesome news!

Dawn D. Sokol said...

Tara, that's INCREDIBLE! So happy for you!

Tara's Art Camp said...

Thank you so much everyone!

Juliette Crane said...

how fabulous! congratulations! i've been doing little quick watercolor sketches in my journal. always fun to play with color :)

best wishes to you!
juliette

Syd said...

Did you see mine?

lacy said...

Oh congratulations that is so wonderful!