Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Strathmore journal page

Here is a start to another journal page. I have mostly completed the main background. I will be adding more color, maybe another image and text. I thought you might like to see what it looks like in the beginning stages. I live in Seattle and this time of year you can hear an owl in the far distance hooting into the night. I love thinking of how happy he/she may be sitting high atop one of the ceder trees.

3 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

We have an owl that lives near us too and I can often hearing it tooting away (usually wakes me up). Love seeing your work in progress.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed wandering through your site and had fun on the Illustration Fridays.com. I gave you a thumbs up on StumbleUpon and will follow you and your cute little gang of pals. Found you via the Artful Blogs mag. I found some good artists on the Friday site that I will pursue for my http://www.figurativeartist.org/ network site. Keep us smiling! Cheers from Paula

Tara's Art Camp said...

Thank you Paula, welcome, and thanks for the thumbs up!