Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

This weekend




This weekend was really great. The annual artist garage sale was in Everett, and I participated as a vendor there. Luckily I had a booth inside the Schack art center and I was lucky to be out of the rain. (Yes it is still raining in Puget Sound). The glassblowers were the highlight. They were able to work as the sale was going on. I took these photos before the opening from my phone. After the sale, I worked out at my gym for an hour and a half. Coffee this morning with a sweet friend. There was a Jethro Tull concert last night at the vineyard, I really wanted to go and heard that the concert was great!

1 comment:

laurie said...

sounds like a great weekend! i love events like that where i can see all the creative things and meet the artists.